What a great joy it is to be releasing the first ASF annual report. Who would have thought that an organization just 20 months old would have so much BIG news to share. In the 2010 Annual Report “Doing BIG Things” read about:
- ASF’s accomplishments to date
- How, with your help, we’re funding the future of autism science
- Our work to bring together parents and scientists
- How we serve as a voice for the autism community
- How yourgenerous donations are the lifeblood of our work. Thank you for your continued support!
It is because of you – our funders, supporters, and friends – that we can do the work we do. A BIG thank you to each and every one of you!
BIG ideas, BIG dream for individuals with autism and their families. What a BIG difference our first year made! ASF is funding science, supporting educational programs and spreading hope.
Keep our work going strong – make a donation today!